原創文

上帝與通勤/上班的無奈

God and Commuter/Office Blues

生活在台北,小小基督徒酥喵已經練就一身捷運輕功。

Living in Taiwan, Ms. Su-Miao have learned a set of "ninja" tactics when taking MRT.

不管多擁擠,只要稍微調個角度,就可以繼續搭乘啦!

No matter how crowded the MRT is, I just have to adjust the angle I'm standing and keep rolling! 

但是,有時候還是難免會覺得沮喪跟生氣。

However, I still feel frustrtaed and mad sometimes.

很多次被撞到都不說抱歉,甚至對方假裝沒事發生。

I've been hit many times and the person who did this pretend nothing happened.

所以,只好跟天父上帝抱怨一下啦!

Therefore, I just have to complain to Father a bit!

請看下列對話:

Please see the following dialogue:

 

上帝: 看妳臉色不太好,怎麼啦?

God: You don't seem to look too good, what's wrong?

 

酥喵: 還不是捷運一堆沒禮貌的人。

Ms. Su-Miao: There are so many impolite people on the MRT.

 

上帝: 我都知道啊! 我每天都有看到呢。

God: Yes, I know!  I see them everyday.

 

酥喵: 我真的很生氣,上帝。我討厭那些煩人的人。

Ms. Su-Miao: I am really angry, God. I hate those annoying people.

 

上帝: 這麼容易就生氣啊? 雖然我知道他們的確沒有以該有的樣子對待妳。

God: You get mad so easily?  Although I know they have not treated you the way they should.

 

酥喵: 當然不是。只是早上心情容易波動,加上公司又不順,唉。

Ms.Su-Miao: Of course not.  It's just I get irritated more easily in the morning, plus I have a bad time at the office, sigh.

 

上帝: 人生的難題,我都很清楚。但是重要的是,這些難題都沒有帶給妳好處嗎?

God: I know all about life's hardships.  But the most important thing is, have those hardships bring you any good?

 

酥喵: 好處? 我高血壓都快飆上來了。

Ms. Su-Miao: Good? My blood pressure is soaring because of this.

 

上帝: 好處不在我以外喔,而妳每天的生活都是我精心安排的。捷運很擠,但是很省錢吧?

God: You know that apart from me there's no good thing right? I arrange your daily life in an intricate way.

The MRT is crowded but helps you save money right?

 

酥喵:也是。

Ms. Su-Miao: True.

 

上帝: 搭捷運也給妳時間上網聽聽牧師講道啊! 對不對?

God: Taking the MRT also gives you time to listen to priest's teachings online right?

 

酥喵: 也是。

Ms. Su-Miao: True.

 

上帝: 那些推擠妳的人,他們若不學習如何做個有禮貌的人,妳覺得他們的人生會如何?

God: People who pushed past you, if they don't learn how to be a polite person, what do you think their lives will be?

 

酥喵: 會遇到收拾他們的人。

Ms. Su-Miao: They will meet people who will "take care" of them.

 

上帝: 他們自然會嘗到自身行為帶來的後果的。人不可能永遠逃避而不變得更成熟。

God: They will endure the consequences of their own doings.  You cannot espace forever and not grow up.

 

酥喵: 謝謝祢,上帝。

Ms. Su-Miao: Thank you, God.

 

上帝: 有時候妳只是需要聊聊。喔對了! 妳剛有提到工作的事情?

God: Sometimes you just need to talk.  Oh yes! You mentioned about your job?

 

酥喵: 對啊! 我快要離職了。

Ms. Su-Miao: Yes, I'm about to quit.

 

上帝: 為甚麼呢?

God: Why?

 

酥喵: 這份工作沒有成長,而且老闆看我不順眼。

Ms. Su-Miao: There's no growth in this job, and the bosses don't like me.

 

上帝: 那妳有嘗試改變嗎?

God: Have you tried to change?

 

酥喵: 有啊! 但是她們就是只愛男人囉!

Ms. Su-Miao: Yes! But they just only love men!

 

上帝: 原來是這樣啊! 我知道妳很努力禱告,而這份工作也是我給妳的。

God: I see! I know you have prayed really hard, and I gave you this job.

 

酥喵: 我盡力了,上帝。我不想在一個充滿歧視的環境工作。

Ms.Su-Miao: I tried my best, Father.  I don't want to work in a place filled with discrimination.

 

上帝: 嗯,如果妳都努力了,有時候大環境是很難改變的。那麼,我還是會全力支持妳的。

God: Hm, if you tried your best.  The environment is hard to change sometimes.  Then, I will give you my full support.

 

酥喵: 天父最好了(抱)!

Ms. Su-Miao: Father you are the best (hug)!

 

工作跟通勤真的很讓我頭痛,

怒氣沖天的時候,我就只能跟上帝聊聊。

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

arrow
arrow
    創作者介紹
    創作者 小小基督徒酥喵羊 的頭像
    小小基督徒酥喵羊

    上帝在我家

    小小基督徒酥喵羊 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()